Wednesday, February 06, 2008

In Defense of Yarn

Yeah, I don't know why I'm going with the college humanities class titles today either. I just had to show this though.

Until February 20, The Sanguine Gryphon Shop is donating half of its yarn sales to an unfortunate family in its area who recently lost almost everything due to a fire. Go to the website to check it out, and if you were planning on buying some of her stuff, this is the time to do it. However, what you really want to know is "how is the yarn?"



Well, it is gorgeous. I got a skein of Gaia, which is a silk/cashmere blend and is amazing and soft, just as anyone would expect from a silk/cashmere blend. The colour, poppy, is a bright, happy, one-day-I-will-be-able-to-go-outside-and-not-be-wet red.

Plus that Gryphon is a little cheeky. We like that here at Limulus headquarters.

No comments: