Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The USPS is my friend



This came in the mail today. The Fibre Company Khroma (worsted) in blood orange. I love it, and it was on sale to boot. (I got it here if you are interested. The DK is on sale here)




Curious?



Sometimes you need a little superhero in your life. Or your socks. Now if only there was a batman colourway.

Speaking of Batman, how about Christian Bale and Heath Ledger in the new movie? *purr* There are so many reasons I'm going to go see that one. (P.S. - and Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent? Not to sound like a cheerleader, but what is with all the hot bad guys? Not that Harvey Dent is bad in this one...)


And finally...



I am insured. Fear me.


Sorry about the lack of knitting content, but after a disappointing urchin-making last night (how was it too big for my head? My row gauge was tight on purpose! *growl*) all I have going in earnest is a pair of plain-jane socks for the boy's mother since her life is kind of crappy right now. More pictures later.

Peace Out.

1 comment:

Leanna said...

wow. color me jealous!

could you tell me the name of that shawl again? h-something, i think? i plum forgot.

thanks,
L