Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mmmmmm socks...

So there hasn't been much knitting content here lately, and that is because I have been knitting these:



Pattern: Plain socks, top down, 68-64 stitches, short row heel, wedge toe
Yarn: Mountain Colors Bearfoot, Alpine, 1 skein
Needles: size U.S. 1.5

These are for Mother-of-the-Boy, who is having a crappy time right now, and these are the fastest socks I know how to pump out (school gets in the way though). Plain sock in progress pictures are rarely riveting, and so these are the first pictures I got. They are marvelously fuzzy though, so hopefully she will like them. I have knit socks for her before, and she has the same shoe size as me, which makes it waaay easier.



This is my I-can't-take-the-socks-anymore project, the wheat ear cable yoke pullover from the last IK with yarn from my stash (ye gods!). It isn't so interesting, but I am enjoying it. And soon there will be cables!

So I need to go knit, sleep, or watch the second season of Bones (the mailman brought it yesterday. Squee!) Peace out lovelies.

No comments: